Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hyland Farm Brewery Party























On Sunday, October 11th, I made my way with my little Yaris to Sturbridge, MA to the Hyland Farm Brewery where my son, Buddy, played with his band "The Lobsterz From Marz". I met my granddaughter, Krystal, and her dear friend, Kelsey and spent the afternoon outdoors under a pavillion with many other people. It was a beautiful day, although a bit crisp, and children, dogs, adults, and farm animals were abundant. Here are some photos I took of the day. My cheeks got rosy and I developed an appetite as a result.

OOPs, guess I messed up on the photos. Just click on each one to get a full view.










































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my button pin! It arrived safely and the chocolate has been set aside for my next cooking project!

Hope everything reaches you safely!

Emma

Summer Gypsy said...

What great pictures!!! I love your son's band's name!!! Thanks so much for sharing. Your pics make me want to check out a Fall festival this weekend.
Hugs,
Marilyn