Friday, August 19, 2011

Here and there and everywhere!

First thing this morning I brushed on another coat of poly on Jasmine's treasure chest, then went to a tag sale down the street. I picked up a few items and that made me happy. Then I traveled a half hour to get cat food at the vet, but they did not have any and were expecting a shipment later in the day....so back home. While at home, I checked out my e-mail, paid some bills, made a light lunch, brushed another coat of poly on Jasmine's treasure chest before leaving to go back to the vet's office to get the cat food, then traveled the opposite direction to pick up a few things at the store for future artworks. Back home, installed an update to my astrology program, found a movie to go to tonight with Bob, and am currently waiting for him to join me for dinner. Before going out to the movie, I will put another coat of poly on the chest.... and another when I return from the movies. Having never done any decoupage before, I am hoping that this will suffice, as I will bring Jasmine her birthday treasure chest tomorrow at noon. I am liking the way it looks so far.... I hope she likes it too. Will post a picture when it is all done. I hadn't realized the time that goes into making a decoupaged item!

No comments: