Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cape Ann Magic






I love Cape Ann. It is so beautiful there. We usually go to Gloucester, but we went to Rockport this past Monday and Tuesday. Even though we drove straight into the Nor'easter, it was still a restful and enjoyable two days. Our B&B hosts were exceptional and the homemade breakfast fare was to die for. I visited the North Shore Art Association Exhibit and the Rockport Art Association Art Exhibits and they were extremely enjoyable ~ such talent in this world of ours. Everyone is a star!!! We did walk on the beach at Good Harbor until it began to rain again. It was all rain most of the time. We saw the movie, "The Proposal"; it was filmed in Rockport (which they renamed Suska, Alaska). The movie was delightful and very funny. We also ate at "The Causeway", an experience in itself. When we arrived home early this afternoon, surprise -- no rain and even a little sunshine (very brief) and also very muggy. Our kitties were surprised to see us, and I was happy to see them. They were well taken care of by our son, Beau, who did a really great job. Above are photos of a house I love at Good Harbor and my husband, Bob, who I love even more! I found the hatbox at the thrift shop for 75 cents. I really did have a fun two days.







No comments: