Tuesday, June 17, 2008

busy day and nothing done

I don't know where the time goes! Seems like I just got up and it's time to start dinner already. No artwork done today... Tonight is the Celtic's/Lakers game in Boston, and I know I am going to give that my full attention. Joined another art group today, but I am not sure I will stay. I will give it a week or two to check out the action. I finished 2 faerie slippers yesterday, and I am very pleased with them. I had fun making them and look forward to making 2 more sets. Waiting for another set of AT cards so that I can complete the swap, and am still involved with the altered book swap. I'll probably begin another art project tomorrow that is due in July. I have to post them where I can see them so that I won't forget what I'm doing! I've got that elderly disease: CRS. Have to write everything down. time to get going.....

No comments: