Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday night artwalk

Today I finished working in one of the wrecked journals to complete the series with one of my art groups, and another round robin altered art book was delivered while we were eating lunch!
I so enjoyed working on the book last night and this morning.... I had so much energy, I weeded the entire length of the fence in the back yard during the mid day sun.... very unusual for me.
The shower felt great. We are off to Easthampton to the Friday Artwalk this evening. Time to get some more energy and inspiration for creating more artwork.

My granddaughter is getting married this Sunday, August 15th, at the Liberty Hotel in Boston, MA. I am soooo excited! We will leave home early Sunday morning to partake in the fun and pictures before the ceremony. Looking forward to a wonderful weekend.

No comments: