Thursday, April 16, 2009

Prize Winner Bonnet

What fun I had! I created this Easter Bonnet for a contest at our April meeting of the Tobacco Valley Artist Association and won the first prize -- a free year membership. It was such fun finding things to place on the hat. I used a felted bunny I sculpted as well as saved artificial flowers from various arrangements I received as gifts (that I could not bear to throw away). I also used some button flowers - perfect to stick up and out. The little bunny chariot was found at the Salvation Army store..... Just call me "Minnie Pearl"! What therapy.



1 comment:

Gena Lumbroso said...

These looks like so much fun! I love Easter bonnets and hats. I once made a hat with vegetables on a collander. Great fun indeed. Congratualtions. You are a real prize winner!