Monday, February 16, 2009

Longer days - longer light

It is really great to have daylight last longer. February is a long month, it seems. Having it stay light longer, makes me feel better, knowing that Spring is not too too far away. This past week-end was a busy one! We went out to eat where my son Bud's band played, and enjoyed seeing all of our young people friends. The music was "right on" and the evening flew by. The next evening we enjoyed a play at a local theatre--the tickets gifted to us at Christmas. I cannot remember the last time we went out two nights in a row! It was nice to relax on Sunday and take it slow. I have lots of art work lined up for a number of swaps, and on the downside, have to finish working on our tax information. : (( That is not my favorite yearly task. It's a good thing I have art to keep me sane.

No comments: