Tuesday, September 30, 2008

one image inspiring

I had so much fun creating from Lani's photo that I made 2 more! Actually, I needed to figure out how to work with the photo in the Elements photo programs, so went for some tutoring to the Apple store, and learned. After that, I could not resist working on the photo again. Made 2 different images but was in such a hurry to mail them off for the deadline, that I neglected to take a photo of both of them. The process was exciting and loved the challenge. I am off to Houston, TX tomorrow to pick up my husband's 85 year old Aunt who recently lost her husband. It will be a quick overnight, then back home to settle her in. Maybe I can get her to do some art work in my studio??? That would be great. off and running..................

No comments: